{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tunes on Tuesday

So for a couple years I would hunker on Monday nights and watch 7th Heaven. The series is over and the Camdens are all grown, and now there are reruns. {We are trying to save money so we only have basic and you know your TV situation is bad when you are watching QVC and HSN because there is nothing else on.} I love the theme song to 7th Heaven.

7th Heaven - opening song
7th Heaven
When I see their happy faces, smilin' back at me...
7th heaven
I know there's no greater feelin' than the love of family
Where can you go
When The world don't treat you right?
The answer is home!!!!!!!!!
That's the one place that you'll find,7th heaven.
Oooooooh!
7th Heaven
7th heaven

There really is "no greater feeling than the love of family" and I'm glad that I can experience that. And I know that whether it's the home I made with the husband, or the one that I grew up in I know that I always have a place to call home.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory