{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, June 22, 2009

He's fine.... no need to call CPS

Today James was playing with tape {again}... Now normally if it was regular old Scotch tape it would be no big deal. But... it was the big tape, and the big dispenser. He has tangled this dang thing of tape so many times. So after getting it tangled... again... I took it away and told James that if he played with it again I was going to tape him to the wall...

Well I didn't tape him to the wall.... that would peel the the paint. So I taped him to the door. Put your jaw back up... you would do it to. And besides.... I had to follow through.

See, the difference between me and you is that I don't make empty threats....

10 comments:

DebraJoy said...

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I will have to remember this when Sofie is old enough to get into things :)

Connie said...

I think it's great! You gotta follow up, right?

Amy said...

hee hee hee.

Little Nut Tree said...

Awww... his little face! I think mine would scream blue murder if I did this. (It doesn't take much to make him scream though). Here from SITS to wish you a happy Tuesday.

FallnAngel said...

OMG that is great!!!! I hadn't thought about the door. Now I can follow through lol

Joseph N. Anderson said...

Am I the only one that thinks this is wrong? Why is this funny? Look at James' face! Making a point with him about following through is one thing, but then to post the picture on the net? It may not be as bad as it looks, but it looks bad. This is a shameful thing to do to your little boy. You should take it down, Leah.

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious! I'm the same way...If I say I'm going to do something, you can bet your bottom dollar I will follow thru!

Bank On It said...

One time my brother and I had to babysit my step-nephew. Because we both don't know a thing about kids, we just Duct Taped him to a chair. I don't care what anyone says-that stuff works like a charm!

Emily said...

I love it! I'm thinking of printing the picture off to scare my kids with! "This is what could happen to you!"

RootsAndWingsCo said...

My own kids just taped each other to the floor, over at their grandparents home. They wanted to play "real" operation instead of the one in the box. I told them I understood that, but why did that require totally taping each other to the ground? Hmmm, you never know!

Rebecca

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory