{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Frankenstein

I figured out {I hope} why blogger wouldn't let me add any new pictures. I wanted to add these because Steve did such a good job on his makeup!

He decided that he wanted to go as Frankenstein and he likes things to be just so. He got up so early to start on his make-up.
He used real staples and used a face glue to get them to attach to his head.  I was impressed with how real it looked.
It's nice to see Steve enjoy the holidays a little more, and even get into them like this. And Tommy was excited to trick or treat with his dad because Tommy was "the son of Frankenstein"


No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory