{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Time Grows Near.

Even though I  feel like I'm going to go aver my due date {January 14th} it's now counting down the days, rather than the weeks of our new arrival.

I am looking forward to it. Probably more with this one than any of the other ones. I feel ready. I am packed, the clothes are washed the boys are pretty good on doing chores on there own and I have the promise of Steve for 2 weeks after the birth.

And yet I am sad... I am not ready yet to give up my baby. My little Benji.

The other boys are so close to each other that I really didn't have a chance to react before another newborn was placed in my arms. And when Benji came home Tim wasn't a baby any more and didn't need me like Benji still does.





His smile is so catching, and if he is not smiling, he is thinking... figuring something out.
He wants so much to be like his big brothers but when it come right down to it, I think he likes knowing that he is taken care of by them, and still fits perfectly in my arms.


He loves to talk!! And he is so funny about it. He will come up to me and say "Hold you, hold you mom", when he sees the lights from the tree or on houses, he comments "Oh my!" {and he will even say "Oh my heck" or "Oh my gosh"} At night time you can hear him asking "Kisses mom, need kisses" {how do you walk away from that??? I tell you}




The blue eyes make me melt every time I see them. 
And he loves to snuggle. I still carry him as much as I can, but he is a mighty boys and gets heavy. But looking at me with those blue eyes ask to "hold you" I can't help it. I love all the boys and I am excited to add another one to the family, and each of them have a special place in my heart, and that goes for this blue eye wonder.

I have been trying to spend extra time with him and I will be sad when he is no longer my baby. He has been just what I have needed. He is has helped me grow as a mom. He has expanded my patience far beyond what I have known.

My little one, I love you!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory