{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Ok, so here we are on the first day of the New Year, and being January 1 (ok so now it's the 2nd)there are certain things we are to do. You all know it, it's the dreaded Resolutions. Yup the Resolutions.... So what are yours? Here's my list.

  • To get toned. Who doesn't have this on there list. Ideally I would like to have a flat stomach again. I love Tim, but that child wreaked havoc on my body. (And for the first time in 4 years I'm not pregnant) So I can work out hard.

  • So that brings me to my next resolution. NOT getting pregnant. Like I said first time in 4 years of not being in the family way. We are not planning any more kids, but you know what happens when you try to plan and the Lord has different ideas. But really no more kids.

  • To send out birthday card at least in the same month as people's birthday. I really good intentions and happy thoughts(when I remember) but I'm going to try to do better. My mom gave me a calender for Christmas with everyone in my family's' birthday already on it. That's great because for what ever reason I stopped adding birthdays after June.

  • Be more diligent to my scripture study. Need I say more?
  • Be a better mom. Believe it or not I do have a friend who doesn't yell at her kids. I have been doing better. Instead of yelling at this....

I just took a picture instead. (Tommy was giving his friend Gabe a flour shower) So this os probably one that I'll have to renew daily (ok, so make that hourly)

  • To stay in touch with friends. But I guess that falls more on all of you than me. I'm writing this blog, so now you have to read it. Ha so there......
  • To be more organized. I try really hard I do, but I get so distracted. Fortunately my house is clean but don't look in the junk drawer (part of that is Steve's fault too) or my craft area.
  • Ok, and my last one is to be better about putting things away. I have no problem with laundry until it comes to putting it away, dishes... I love doing dishes it just the putting away part that I have a hard time with. I've talked to the "putting away fairy" but she doesn't service the Sierra Vista, Arizona area.

Ok so there you go.....we'll see how well I do over this next year. Remember to read my blog so I can check off the staying in touch part.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory