{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, January 10, 2008

What am I thinking?

Ok, so I must be crazy. That's what you say to people who do what I'm going to do. Do you what to know what it is? I'm going to run a MARATHON! Steve's sister Michelle and her husband are going to do it so I signed on with them. Running a marathon has been on my list since I graduated high school (gasp!) 10 years ago. You know, the list that everyone has of things they want to accomplish before they die. Well running a marathon is on mine, and I figured if others are doing it then I will to (yes I am a sheep). This is a good time. I'm done having kids so no worries of getting knocked up again before I race (shut-up Jen) and I guess I should be done being lazy. Don't get me wrong.... I exercise, and I walk every day, but I haven't ran, I mean really ran, in yup... 10 years. So here we go....
The race is in Vegas and we are running in honor of Steve and Michelle's brother Benji, who died in a helicopter crash in September 2007. His tag name for everything was Heliroo. It's for both his loves, fling helicopters "Heli" And Jeeping, he was fearless and it was said that it looked like Benji was jumping and bouncing off the rocks, "roo".









So "Go Team HELIROO!" We love you Benji, this one is for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA oooo HA HA HA HA AH AH AHA HA HAHAHHAH! Ha. Ha.

Okay, now that I'm done laughing at you doing a marathon...

Hee hee hee

Okay, really. I'm done.

I think you're crazy. Adam says you're crazy and he's done one. Actually, we're both doing the Spudman Triathlon this year. I figure Mollee did a marathon for her 30th birthday, I'm doing a triathlon. Much more fun. Not as much running.
Love,
Me

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory