{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The End.

Well I have finally come to the end of our vacation. A great time was had by all. We were able to see many friends and make a lot of great memories.

The boys had a great time at Grandma's house, playing with all her toys and especially the Geo-Tracks.

Tommy was happy as a clam until he fell into the pond. You see it's not a family gathering until someone falls into the pond, and Tommy was the lucky one this time. {sorry no pictures of this} He was playing happily until he tripped and down he went. Luckily Grandma was there to pull him out. Other than wet, he was no worse for wear, and after a warm shower he was just fine.

In the end I've decided that even a king bed is getting to small for three growing boys.

Until our next trip....

1 comment:

Steve and Katie said...

Leah! The whole trip looks like it was so much fun! It makes me want to take a trip....like across country or something. I've been missing the ocean lately! If only if only! Glad you had fun!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory