{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Girls are out!

Coming to Utah was two-fold... one, spend time with the family and TWO.... spend time with the Ya-ya's! Oh my these girls are one {ok, 3} in a million.

A condo in Park city was booked and all 11 children were cared for {as far as I know, I mean they all survived} And so the shopping and playing and cooking and eating and talking and sharing went on for hours!

Of course Jen did the cooking, but we wouldn't have it any other way... fortunately for us, neither would she. So we ate well and drank well.... of the virgin kind of course.

And what is a girls weekend with out the sweets?? There was plenty of that too.
What a wonderful way to spend the weekend! And even better is was my 30th birthday. I wouldn't have spent it any other way. There is a saying that goes, "There is the family that you are born into and then there is the family that you choose."
Well I choose these girls. They know all my faults and love me anyway. Thanks girls for making it the best weekend ever!!!
Until next year!!!

3 comments:

sarah said...

That sounds like so much fun! It's awesome you got to take a little break from reality!

Evelyn said...

Ooo! That looks like heaven! How much fun!

Anonymous said...

Yea for the Ya Yas!! And thank goodness our lives are a little calmer now that Em and Brianna have homes and we know you're having another boy. I still go to my happy Ya Ya box... ;)

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory