{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, February 24, 2011

He was listening.

Tommy was listening as we talked about our bodies! Sometimes I don't realize it until later. I cut out these little guys as we talked about our family. Tommy took it in a little different direction.
The first guy is showing the skin.
The second guy... the nervous system
The third guy.... the muscles
The fourth guy... the bones
And the last guy... the digestive system
I know you can't really see it well, but he did a really good job with it and when you look at it you can see all the parts that he put.
I like seeing these little things. It makes me happy to know that they are listening... even sometimes when I don't think they are.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is awesome! You are a good mommy teacher!

HH365 said...

WOW!!! SO cool!!! I may have to steal this idea when we do our bodies soon. :-)

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory