{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Boy, oh BOY

Well... here we go again...We are, in fact, having our FIFTH boy!!! We are very excited to have our newest addition join our family in January.

I really like this picture, not only does it look like an actual human, but it's the same profile as all of the other boys. Pretty much exactly! We have a couple names picked out that we do like, but we are going to wait until he is born to see what feels right.

Looks like I will be totally out numbered but I am excited to be raising the next generation of men.

6 comments:

Debra Hawkins said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting. Boys Rule!

Jason & Claire said...

Yay for boys!!! Congratulations to all of you!!

sinika said...

Awesome! You are pretty much the best boy mom I've ever seen :)

Whitney said...

OH.MY.GOSH!

Leah--you're a baby-boy magnet! Holy cow!

That's so exciting! Congratulations! :)

Tristan said...

How sweet! YOu know I have five boys and two girls. Mason made the 5th boy and 4th in a row. It's a rambunctious life. They remind me of a litter of puppies some days...hehehe. I always try to remind myself that these boys will be the next Army of Helaman.

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory