{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What he knows



I have a really great kid.

Common sense, well... we are working on it.

But this kid has such a knowledge of the scriptures that just makes me so happy.

His understanding of what the prophets have written really astounds me.

He can pull things from the Book of Mormon that correlates with the Bible. He knows the stories, and has memorizes the verses.

His question tonight.... If it's written in the Book of Mormon, and in the Bible, why don't people believe the Book of Mormon?

His testimony of the scriptures is so deep, and unwavering. He has such a thirst to know the doctrine of the gospel, and to understand it.

I am here to learn from him.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That's so wonderful! I'm sure James has benefited greatly from his goodly parents. Do you have him go through Preach my Gospel? I bet he would love it!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory