{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Swappin' Love!!

Red White and Blue Swap

I am totally addicted to swapping! I think it has become a small obsessions. I mean really who doesn't like to get a box of goodies in the mail??? Mamarazzi hosts some pretty great swaps, and this one was the "Red, White and Blue" swap.  I L-O-V-E the Fourth of July and anything with it.

Being on a really tight budget I tried really hard to be really thoughtful, it was a lot of fun buying for my partner Sara. {go peek at her blog...her and hubby have been married for 7 years and have such a cute family}

Here is what I got in my box!!! See... random goodness coming in the mail just for ME!!! I need to tell you that all this came all wrapped up and cute little notes with each one. But excitement got the best of me.... {and the fact that my hooligans were outside for a moment} I tore into each gift by myself.  {can you blame a girl}

Let me tell you all the goodness that was on my door step. A really cute apron. {I have a love affair with aprons... and I like to put on a pair of pearls when I have an apron on. It's quirky I know... but hey...}

I got some red, white and blue candles and a white smelly candle. And some festive straws and some star necklaces... all of which I am using for the 4th this year. We are just going to stay in because the 4th is on Sunday, but nothing says we can't have a colorful meal.

She sent some flip flops. I am always loosing mine so it's nice having an extra pair around.

A really cute picture frame... the kind that has the ribbon around it and you just slip the pictures into. So cute!!!

And my favorite gift by far is a nursing cover {green with squares} Sara made it!!! I am such an bad nurser... I have such a hard time with it and I'm excited not to have to fuss with a blanket. I'm so impressed with people who sew. {I'm just still trying to sew a straight line}

Thank you!!! Thank you Sara so much for all the Red, White and Blue goodness!!! {You really have no idea how much I needed a life that day!}

Now I have to patiently wait for Mamarazzi to host another swap......

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

love all of it...and how sweet of her to make you a hooter hider, super thoughtful.

keep an eye out for my next swap...a GAME swap, easy and fun for everyone!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like everything! And it makes me so happy that you love your nursing cover! I just love that fabric! Enjoy all your goodies!!

Kelley said...

What a great box!Everyone took such time in making their packages, it is awesome!

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

I like the votive candles! And the apron! Cool! and I love that you're a pearl wearin' apron mama! haha!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory