{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, January 28, 2011

CONFESSIONS

Photobucket


I have some things to confess....

I CONFESS
I love me some Bachelor!!! I love watching the girls drool over one man. I love giggling with the girls that I have in my living room as we watch TV and eat chocolate. We are the lucky ones.... we have husbands... and you know what that means... we don't have to shave our legs, or make sure that we always look cute, or even put on make-up everyday.... I would love to do those things everyday but you see... I live in reality.

I CONFESS
the idea of sending my kids to school to have 6 hours to myself seems wonderful. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE homeschooling and at the moment I don't plan on sending them back. But we have our days when we all need to have a timeout from each other.

I CONFESS
I like Battle Star Galactica. The husband got me addicted. I only watch it with him.

I CONFESS
I really don't like Florida. I'm not a fan of the ocean. I don't like the humidity. I don't like the bugs. I don't like the fact that there are alligators in water. My heart belongs in the mountains. I'm counting the days until we leave.

I CONFESS
I hate putting things away... Laundry, dishes, dinner.... I get things out with good intention, but I always fall short? I just tell myself that people don't mind picking their underwear out of the basket. It helps me feel better.

wooooo I feel better. You will too. Link up with Mamarazzi and confess a little... you know you want to.

11 comments:

Hill said...

Thank you for letting me be one of those girls in your living room watching it. I too love the Bachelor. Oh do I hate putting laundry away. I can fold them but hate putting them away.

Karen and Gerard said...

I don't blame you for not liking Florida. The bugs would annoy me too. The allagators not so much since I wouldn't be going in the water anyway.

I confess that at times, I miss not having children, not babies, but kids. . . . for about 15 min. and then the feeling goes away.

Rachel said...

Ok first your family is soooo cute.

I don't blame you for disliking Florida. I went there "once" for a vacation and pretty much decided that would be the last time. WHO wants alligators in their water! YIKES! and then the size of bugs you get is enough to make you stay in bed and hide under the covers. Hope you can leave soon!

Have a great weekend!

Haute Deb Designs said...

I love the Bachelor, too!! {You could say I'm a little obsessed.} Who's your favorite??

Unknown said...

I don't homeschool and I can not wait for all my kids to be in school! I'm an awful mom!

Mrs Montoya said...

I used to be super obsessed with The Bachelor but I haven't seen it this season. Some of the crazies start to get to me and I am bummed that I get so sucked in. It does beat putting away laundry!!!! And the best thing about older kids is that they do half the work now. Woo hoo!

Amy said...

I love me some Bachelor too, but even though I don't have a husband anymore, I'm not jealous of them one bit! :)

You think FL is bad? Try jumping over to Louisiana! I tell ya, it's WAY worse!

VandyJ said...

I hate sorting laundry, and folding laundry. If it magically sorted itself before washing and then magically folded itself, I like laundry a whole lot more.

jennykate77 said...

I HATE putting things away too! HATE.IT. Laundry, dinner, dishes...my nemesis. I'm good at getting things cleaned (like laundry and dishes), but I just need someone to come behind me and put everything away. That would be awesome.

I'm LOVING the Bachelor too!! I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about Brad being back, but I love it. It's my guilty pleasure.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Mamarazzi said...

i am totally with you on putting laundry and dishes away!! hate it!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing VA is off the table then? Because they don't have mountains. They have foothills. ;)

I miss Friends/ER... glad that tradition is still alive but with a different show and different girls. Although I would love for it to be us and Friends/ER again.

You know how I feel about Florida and that's okay. I hate the desert so we balance each other out. :)

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory