{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tommy reading

Tommy is a really great big brother!  I needed his help to keep an eye on Benji while I was making lunch. It's not like Benji goes anywhere yet, but he just gets so lonely with he is left all by himself. So I had Tommy look after him. Tommy decided that he was going to read a book to his little brother.

Here he is letting Benji pick the book he wanted to be read.



I took this picture and then peeked over at Benji and he was smiling while Tommy was reading.

I love seeing the boys take care of each other!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I often wonder how I managed with my first without older kids to help! I love that he is holding up the books for the baby to see....such cute boys you have!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory