{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Butterscotch anyone??

I've played around with recipes while cooking before, and I've become pretty good about being able to substitute with what every I have on hand and make something pretty good.

BUT....

I never mess with the recipes that I am baking. You know, like cookies or cakes or whatever. I never know how they are going to turn out, and for some reason that freaks me out. {yes I know, another irrational fear... I should really blog about that}

So I thought I would give it a shot, and I changed up a recipe and {wait for it....} change it up just a bit. I changed out Chocolate chips, for butterscotch ones, and instead of vanilla pudding, butterscotch. I know big changes huh... but I needed to start somewhere.

I thought of posting the recipe but I can't just copy and paste, so you'll have to wait until I feel like typing it all out. They really are yummy though.

{these were the only three left after 24 hours. The family really loved them}




We had a lot of fun this week while we were homeschooling... go see what we did.

2 comments:

Stuart Humes said...

I LOVE toying with recipes. I love making substitutions and changing things and seeing what happens! Seriously, its one of my favorite things to do. But, you are wise to be careful when baking. Cooking and baking are totally different animals, so I applaud your "small" change!

Emily said...

Those look super yum.

I hope you are feeling well.

Glad your homeschooling is going so great! You're amazing!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory