{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, March 20, 2010

It all needs to stay OUTSIDE!

Back in November I had the opportunity to experience a frog in the house... coming up through the toilet.... Yes, that really happen!

At this point all I can say is why me...? I LOVE nature... OUTSIDE!!! I really don't appreciate it coming into my house.

It's what actually pretty cool and really pretty.

Now this thing is another mystery. You would think that I would notice this thing coming into my house. Nope. The husband found it on the chair.

Until..... you get a good look at this guys face. I think I like these guys best outside....

1 comment:

Meg said...

I like all the creepy crawlies on the outside. This whole "let's invade the house" thing they've got going on right now is a bit much.

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory