{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Me..... at 30!!

Look at me.... I'm 30!!!! I feel great and look pretty good too.... if I do say so myself. {and I do}

Waaaaaaaaaay back when, I use to think that thirty was so old, and once I got there that I would be ancient. Well, well... I guess it's not so bad.

Looking back on all the things that I have done, I'm pretty proud of myself. I have a degree in CAD {computer-aided drafting}, I met an incredible man... and the amazing thing is, he took a chance and married me. {shocking I know :) } I have moved many times, I have 3 amazing boys {and another kid on the way}

I have learned a lot and made many great friends a long the way.

There is so much that I want to do in the next thirty years. I'm looking forward with so much hope and joy. I know some of the things that I have coming up in my life, but I'm more excited for all the unexpected things that are going to happen. I look forward to the learning and growing that I'll have. I know it's not going to be easy, but hey.... I made it to 30 so I can do anything!!!!

9 comments:

Amy said...

I agree, you look good. And it's fun to look back and see all the things you have done and places you have been. Here to another great 30!

Alicia said...

Haaaappy Biiiirthday Leah!!!!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

You do look great and have a great attitude to match!

Christine Rowley said...

Happy Birthday!
I'm beginning to think 40 isn't so old anymore now.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your 30s baby! Best Decade Ever! Love you!

Emily said...

happy birthday to one adorable gal!!

Connie said...

Happy Birthday! You have accomplished a lot in your 30 years. Thirty isn't really that bad. I think 29 was way worse for me!

Bank On It said...

Leah, you doing so good! I'm going to be completely damaged at 30...I'm already damaged that it's coming up and I still have 8 more months! Happy birthday girl!

Evelyn said...

Happy very belated birthday! Sorry it's so late, we have been out of town too.

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory