{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, March 12, 2010

Swappin' Love!! {and another swap!}




The wonderful Mamrazzi hosted another swap. I so look forward to these!! My {wonderful} husband always has packages coming to the house for him so it's so nice to have something come in the mail that is just for me! {Me, me, me }

I 'met' Evelyn, and instantly liked her! {Go and visit and you will love her too, she is so honest and funny!!}


I was sitting out side when the mail man pulled up and gave me the package. I opened it up and had so much fun looking at all the goodies that are Evelyn's favorite things.


She sent a movie {My Big Fat reek Wedding} because she loves movies.

A new box of crayons {a big box!!! with 64 crayons!!} {I love the smell of a new box of crayons, I'm sure the boys will help me use these}

Some scrapbook paper

A cute little star to hang up. She love's the Americana, {and so do I, we were such a good match!}

A little bag that she made, a pack of gum {apparently she is keeping the Trident company in business} Oh, there was a box of chocolates from See's. And that lasted all of 20 minutes. And because I needed to hid the evidence of any chocolate that was consumed in this house I threw away the packaging and covered it up. But it was really good... just if you wanted to know.

She sent a cute headband and some flowers that she made just in case we have a girl...{we may have been jinxed now, so we'll see}

AND on top of that all...she made this wonderful name hanging!

She researched my name, and made this beautiful hanging. I really can't tell you what this meant to me. And being pregnant I cried....

I think Evelyn and I would be great friends if we lived closer together, and through the swap I have met her.

I had so much fun shopping for Evelyn and if you want to see what I got for her go here. But really... you should say and look around, it's totally worth it.

Thank you Mamrazzi for hosting a great swap, and thank you Evelyn for making my day!!

And just incase this wasn't fun enough there is another swap that is hosted by Shortmama! Holy Moly I love swaps!! This one closes on the 17th so get on ovr there and get signed up.



shortmamaswap

4 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

love the wall hanging!! how fun 'n creative:)

Evelyn said...

I am so glad you liked it!! Yeah for swaps!!

Evelyn said...

Ooo...should I??? Hmm...

Mamarazzi said...

fab stuff and so thoughtful, love all of it!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory