{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A new talent???

James LOVES my camera! And often asks to take pictures, I was going though his latest round of shots, and there were some definite good ones. I think this boy might have a budding talent.

Self Portrait shot.... look at all those cute freckles.
He took a picture of Tommy dancing crazy

I was wondering what this was of, and then I saw it.... do you??


He saw a bird way up there and took a picture of it! {Picture by James... edited by me}

See everybody.... I do exist!! {picture by James... edited by me}

Another self shot....{NO editing on this one... I love the way it came out!}
James these are really good and I'm proud of you! Your talents, your smile, your ability to see the good all around you. I love you!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Talent for sure! The last one is my favorite.

Melissa said...

my kids love cameras too. There are always surprises on it when we download the pictures - but they are not quite as good as James. He did a great job!

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

Priceless. I love the beautiful you shot and I can't get enough of the last one. TOOO CUTE!

Camie said...

I love the unedited photo of the bird in the tree. It's a great shot and I think he really captured a great angle on the second self portrait.

You've got a little genius on your hands :)

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory