{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our extreamly...

normal life.....

The husband watering our garden. We are in a rental and as much as I want some fresh veggies, I don't want to replace the grass after we dig it up. So we got the hanging gardens and we'll see how that works.
Tim watching Tommy draw with sidewalk chalk. {James took this picture}

Tommy running away. Fortunately this is no longer a common occurrence. {in Arizona, we had several neighbors bring our kids home {thankfully} then we invested in better locks and alarms.} {James took this picture}
Tim jumping with "Snakie"
In between a bunch of really cold days, there have been some beautiful ones. So we have been enjoying just being a normal... boring family and enjoying our days.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Boring is my life too. Boring is good.

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory