{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

There was going to be jam.

On Saturday we went to the farmers market and along with some ultra sweet grapefruits we got a flat of strawberries. In my head I saw jars of strawberry jam, and some strawberry shortcake, and to nibble on a few here and there.

That night the husband and I also went on a date with some friends. We had a great time and the boys were sound asleep when we got home.

I go to take one more look at my wonderful strawberries. And this is what I saw!!!! the whole flat was GONE!!! The boys ate the entire thing. {I didn't mention that this was a bad thing to the babysitter, but you would think that eating an entire flat would be a bad thing....}

Oh, the jam... the strawberry shortcake... the nibbling.

And Sunday afternoon as each boy made his way to the bathroom to do his business... I knew that all those thoughts of the yummy things that could be made were being flushed down the toilet... literally.

3 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

That's hilarious. :)

Stuart Humes said...

HA HA HA! That's hilarious! We all have to learn for ourselves that there is such a thing as TOO MUCH of a good thing!

Meg said...

Erm yeah. You'd think the babysitter might have clued in a teeny bit, but whatevs.

Too funny!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory