{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Attempt

 Here was some what of a first attempt at taking some Christmas pictures. The boys and I finished decorating the tree so here we go......

 Benjamin was way more interesting than looking at me.

 Two out of four isn't bad...right??


 I think there was a song that went with these actions

 Again.... two out of four....
 Now this one is workable.
 Yeah!!! At least they look like they could be happy children.
 I love the way Benji looks at Tommy







I love my crazy boys and taking pictures of them always ends up in crazy chaos! I love it!!! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory