{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The life of a baby...

Man it must be hard to be so cute and lovable! {and the baby's not so bad either.} What a life! to sit back and just fall asleep.
I love getting pictures of the boys sleeping with their dad. There is something so peaceful about it


Me, however.... there is work to be done! so what else to do that to strap the baby on and get going.
I don't know if you have heard of the Moby Wrap? But I L-O-V-E it! I did it all wrong with Tim but finally got it all figured out with Benji. If you have no idea what I a talking about google it. Pretty much it's 5 yards of fabric and it's all in the way that you wrap it. then you just stick the baby in and off you go.

It may not look real secure, but it is way more so than the front packs or the slings. {I did bot wt the other boys} When they are new borns you face them in and they snuggle right next to you. When they are bigger flip them the other way so they can see what's going on.

Benji likes it when I wrap him up and then vacuum.... it's a good thing that I like to vacuum.

2 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

I've got one of these too! I can't wait to try it!!

JaLesha said...

Jen H. made me one of these! It is one of THE BEST baby things EVER!!! I'm so glad she introduced me to it!! I'm actually giving one to my sis-in-law for Christmas!!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory