{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wonderful Christmas

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!! Ours was good, very low key. Christmas is the one day that proclaim to be a day off for me. So I keep it as stress free as possible.

Here are some highlights of our Christmas.

Here are some cereals that Santa brought. These are cereals that this mom in her right mind would never buy for her children.... next best thing ask Santa. The boys were pretty happy to "finally" get the good cereal. {funny thing is after 3 days they went back to cheerios}

 Here are some of the gifts that were found under the tree. Tim asked for dinosaurs, he loved that these 2 foot dinosaurs were for him. He also got a jug of dinosaurs. This boy was in heaven with all the prehistoric life around.

Tommy asked Santa for a microscope. Yes... a microscope. Santa found one and we had one happy little scientist.

James is into legos now. I mean really into legos. He sat around all morning putting together his Atlantis lego set. He even went back to the store with all his money and bought more Atlantis lego sets. I love seeing his interests grow.
 Yes... that is a barricade that you see. We are on the other side of the house and I wanted to make sure that I would hear them. I was afraid that they would be so excited and start opening gift before we were up.

Here is my beautiful family Christmas morning.  IN the middle of a happy mess.

The boys playing a riveting game of Star Wars Trouble. This was an intense game!

What a nice family.... yeah right... will the real family please step forward...

Ok, now this is better. Here is the family I know and love. Merry Christmas to your family from our crazy one.

3 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Looks like you have a wonderful family--congratulations! The kids look like they really enjoyed Christmas and your tree is beautiful! Happy New Year!

Amy said...

Great Christmas. But I especially love the barricade.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory